Powered by Blogger.

LG LHB535 Home Theater

Diposkan oleh technogallery | 7:57 AM

I come from a world of slowly building a system, upgrading one piece at a time, to achieve the best performance for my dollar. So buying an entire solution in one box has never crossed my mind. The LG LHB535 was my first experience with a "Home Theater in a Box" system. Like many people's first time, I was nervous.. apprehensive.. What if the unit doesn't perform?




All-in-one home theater solutions have come a long way in the past year or two and now have features like blu-ray players and network connectivity to allow for media streaming. A unit like the LHB535 can act as a media hub for all of your downloaded music, or even as a NetFlix box. You really are getting a lot more than a disc player with some speakers. Network integration is still in its infancy, but I am glad to see devices like the LG system pushing the concept.

0 komentar